This creamy peach smoothie is so easy to make! It's packed with protein and loaded with flavor. Enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack!
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- ½ cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk or oat milk
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ⅛-¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ice (optional)
Add all ingredients into your blender, except the ice. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and add ice if needed. Blend again.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Fresh peaches: you can use fresh peaches if desired. You may just want to add extra ice to get the perfect smoothie texture.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 758mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 29g