BBQ Chicken Salad
This BBQ chicken salad has so much flavor with grilled BBQ chicken, black beans, corn, avocado, crunchy tortilla chips and a drizzle of both BBQ sauce and ranch dressing.
- 2-3 grilled BBQ chicken breasts chopped
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn or fresh grilled corn
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1-2 avocados sliced
- ½ cup shredded monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips optional
- BBQ sauce for drizzling (homemade or store-bought)
- ranch dressing (homemade or store-bought)
Grill BBQ chicken, if you haven’t already.
Prep salads by adding lettuce and the salad toppings to three bowls. Start with chopped lettuce and then add grilled chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, avocados and cheese.
Add ranch dressing and add a drizzle of BBQ sauce, if using.
Top with crushed tortilla chips, if using and serve.
Serving: 1/3 of recipe without ranch | Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 304mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g