Vegan Berry Protein Shake
This vegan protein shake combines vegan protein powder with frozen mixed berries, baby spinach, nut butter and chia seeds. No banana needed!
- 1 scoop (25g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- handful of spinach (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon cashew or almond butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds or flax (optional)
- ice if necessary
Add all ingredients into your blender.
Blend until smooth. Taste and add ice, if needed. Blend again and enjoy!
Serving: 1 | Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 569mg | Potassium: 289mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g