Vanilla Protein Shake
This vanilla protein shake is made with simple, natural ingredients and packed with protein. It's perfect as a post-workout snack or a filling breakfast on the go!
- 1 frozen banana in chunks
- 1 scoop (25g) protein powder (I used Nuzest vanilla)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or scraped vanilla bean
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds or flaxseed (optional)
- handful ice cubes
- Vanilla extract: If you're using vanilla protein powder, you may not need to add the vanilla extract.
- Sub for banana: replace with 1 cup ice, 1 cup of frozen milk cubes or 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower rice.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 496mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g