Banana Protein Shake
This creamy banana protein shake combines frozen banana with protein powder and yogurt for a delicious protein-packed shake that you'll want to make every day.
- 1 frozen banana, in chunks
- 1 (25g) scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup milk (I like almond milk)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or more milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon flaxseeds or chia seeds, optional
Serving: 1with seeds | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 655mg | Potassium: 571mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g