Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
This creamy ranch pasta salad is the perfect side dish! Cooked pasta is tossed with veggies and coated in a creamy homemade ranch dressing with fresh herbs.
- 8 ounces gluten-free pasta (I used Banza Rotini)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup bite-size broccoli florets
- ½ small red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup diced sweet vidalia onion
Creamy Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise (I used avocado oil mayo)
- ¼ cup minced fresh dill
- ¼ cup minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
Cook pasta: Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
Make dressing: Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Toss: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumber, broccoli, bell pepper, and onion.
Add dressing: Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and gently toss to combine. Taste for salt and pepper, adding more if needed. Serve right away or refrigerate in a container with a lid for 1-2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Vegan version: Use vegan sour cream in place of the Greek yogurt and vegan mayo instead of regular mayo. Or make my vegan ranch dressing.
- Non gluten-free option: Use regular pasta. Just be sure to only use 8 oz of dry pasta as most regular pasta comes in a 16 oz box.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 16g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 524mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g