Almond Flour Pancakes
These almond flour pancakes are perfectly fluffy, naturally gluten-free and so easy to make. Stack them up and top with maple syrup and fresh berries for a delicious breakfast the whole fam will love!
- 2 large eggs at room temp
- ¼ cup almond milk plus 1-2 teaspoons more, if needed
- ½ Tablespoon maple syrup optional
- 1 Tablespoon melted coconut or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed fine blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Butter, oil or cooking spray for the pan
- Toppings: maple syrup, fresh berries, bananas, etc.
Whisk together wet ingredients.
Add dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
Use ¼ cup to measure batter onto a greased skillet or griddle over medium heat.
Cook for about 2-3 minutes until bubbles start to form and edges are cooked.
Use a spatula to flip pancake and cook for about 2 more minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat and continue with the remaining batter.
Top with maple syrup and fresh berries for serving.
Serving: 2pancakes | Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 506mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g