This skinny margarita is low calorie, but still delicious. It's made with fresh juice and has no added sugar!
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 packet stevia I used Wholesome organic stevia
- 1-2 ounces club soda or lime sparkling water
- 1 lime wedge garnish
Shake: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice and stevia. Shake until chilled — about 30 seconds.
Strain and pour: Strain into a glass filled with ice and garnish with a lime/orange wedge. Top with 1-2 ounces of club soda.
- Salted rim: To rim the glass, fill a small bowl with water and another small bowl with coarse salt. Dip the edge of the glass (about 1/4”) into the water followed by the salt. Set it aside until ready to use.
- No stevia: If you prefer a sweeter margarita or don't want to use stevia, add agave or simple syrup to taste. You can also use monkfruit sweetener.
- For a crowd: To make a pitcher, use 2 cups of tequila, 1 cup fresh lime juice, 1 cup orange juice and about 4 packets of stevia. Combine all of the ingredients and store in the fridge until ready to use. Shake with ice immediately before serving. Pour into a glass and top with club soda.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 62mg | Sugar: 3g