Easy Red Wine Vinaigrette
This red wine vinaigrette is a tasty dressing that can be made with kitchen staples. The zesty red wine vinegar gives it great flavor and it's super versatile.
Servings: 7 servings
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic or shallot: If you happen to have fresh garlic or shallot on hand, either would be a great addition to this dressing. Just add about 1-2 teaspoons of either, minced.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 305mg | Sugar: 1g