Sweet Kale Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Inspired by the popular chopped salad kits, this sweet kale salad is loaded with crunchy greens and topped with dried cranberries, pepitas and a creamy poppyseed dressing.
- 4 cups chopped curly kale
- 2 cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 2-4 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2-4 Tablespoon roasted and salted pepitas
- Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Make dressing: Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
Mix salad: Prep salad by adding chopped kale, shredded brussels sprouts and slaw into a large bowl. Toss with half of the dressing, then add more as needed. You'll likely have some leftover.
Add toppings and enjoy: Top salad with dried cranberries and pepitas and serve.
Serving: 1/3 of recipe | Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 896mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g