White Balsamic Vinaigrette
This easy white balsamic vinaigrette comes together quickly and has a light and sweet flavor, which makes it a versatile dressing that can be used on a variety of salads.
Servings: 3 /4 cup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup + more to taste
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
Whisk together all ingredients in a glass bowl or jar until combined. Another option is to add all ingredients into a mason jar and shake to combine.
Taste and additional honey/maple syrup, if desired. I found 1/2 Tablespoon to be plenty but if you like sweeter dressings, you can add more.
Store dressing in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last for two weeks.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 98mg | Sugar: 2g