Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee)
Here's how to make the trendy whipped coffee (aka dalgona coffee) a little bit healthier with coconut sugar and non-dairy milk.
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee or instant espresso*
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons coconut sugar cane sugar also works*
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- 1-2 cups milk I used unsweetened almond milk
Whisk coffee, sugar and boiling water together using a stand mixer, hand mixer or frother. Whisk for 2-5 minutes until foamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl, if needed.
Add ice to a cup, pour in milk and then top with whipped coffee mixture. Take a quick picture to social media, then stir and enjoy!
- Adaptogenic coffee swap: You can also use two packets of Four Sigmatic adaptogenic coffee instead of the instant ground coffee.
- Less sugar: You can cut back to 1 Tablespoon of coconut sugar if you'd like to make the drink less sweet.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g