Blueberry Peach Oatmeal
This blueberry peach oatmeal is so easy to make and loaded with fiber. It's a delicious bowl of oats that will keep you feeling full and energized all morning.
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh peaches chopped into small chunks and divided
- ½ cup fresh blueberries divided
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter or other nut butter
Add oatmeal, water, 1/2 cup peaches, 1/4 cup blueberries, vanilla and cinnamon into a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until oatmeal has thickened and is the consistency you like.
Spoon into a serving bowl. Top with remaining peaches, blueberries, ground flaxseed and nut butter. Enjoy!
- Fruit: Fresh peaches and blueberries work great during the summer, but feel free to use frozen peaches and frozen blueberries in the winter. Just thaw the fruit and follow the recipe as normal.
- Almond butter: Any nut or seed butter will work.
- Water: Feel free to use milk for extra creaminess. Any type of milk will work.
- Flaxseed: You can totally skip this or use chia seeds instead.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 550mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 26g