Peanut Butter Banana Pudding
This peanut butter banana pudding is a nutty twist on traditional banana pudding, and made with better for you ingredients! You're going to love this flavor combo.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt non-fat or full-fat
- 10 oz Cocowhip or Truwhip thawed for 30 minutes
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup natural creamy unsalted peanut butter
- 2 small boxes 3.4oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 9-11 oz container vanilla wafers I used Trader Joe's
- 4 bananas cut into thin slices
- extra peanut butter for drizzling
Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment (or a hand-held mixer) whisk together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, whipped topping and almond milk until no clumps remain. Whisk in the instant pudding until well incorporated and mixture begins to thicken.
In a glass serving dish/trifle bowl, start with a base layer of vanilla wafers. Cover with a thin layer of pudding, followed by a layer of banana slices. Add another thin layer of pudding and repeat. The size of your serving dish will determine how many layers you can make. 2-3 layers is typical.
Top with a few additional banana slices or vanilla wafers and drizzle a little peanut butter on top.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours so the pudding is chilled before serving.
Serving: 1/8 of recipe | Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Sodium: 618mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 44g