A healthy watergate salad that's still sweet, fluffy and delicious, but instead of instant pudding mix and marshmallows, we're using Greek yogurt, coconut whip and real pistachios.
- 2 20 oz cans of crushed pineapple drained
- 3 cups frozen coconut whip thawed
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- ½ cup granola I used almond honey granola
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or coconut milk yogurt
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 medjool dates chopped (optional)
Add vanilla Greek yogurt, almond extract and spinach to a blender and blend until spinach is completely chopped and the mixture is green.
Add drained pineapple, coconut whipped topping, pistachios and granola into a large bowl. Pour green Greek yogurt mixture over top and toss to combine. Add chopped dates if using.
Place mixture in the fridge for 2-3 hours to chill before serving.
Serving: 1/8 of recipe | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 31g