The most amazing peanut dressing with creamy peanut butter, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger and maple syrup. It's savory, sweet and perfectly balanced.
Servings: 3 /4 cup
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger chopped
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- a pinch of cayenne pepper optional
- water to thin
Whisk or blend: Add all ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine or alternatively add all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined. Add water to thin and serve.
Store: Store dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sugar: 5g