Garlic Tahini Dressing
This easy tahini dressing is made with six simple ingredients: tahini, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, tamari, nutritional yeast and garlic.
Servings: 3 /4 cup
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice about 2 large lemons
- 1/4 cup Bragg's liquid aminos coconut aminos, low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic about 2-3 cloves
- Add maple syrup: Want a sweeter dressing? This dressing is delicious with 1/2 Tablespoon maple syrup added in.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g