Fudgy Pumpkin Collagen Bites
Two layer, fudgy pumpkin collegen bites that you better believe I'll be making year round. These bites are no bake and high in protein -- a double win in my book.
- ¼ cup nut butter I used crunchy peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ Tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1½ Tablespoons nut butter
- ½ Tablespoon cocoa/cacao powder
- 1-2 teaspoon maple syrup
Grab two bowls, mix the pumpkin mixture in one and the chocolate mixture in another. Scoop pumpkin mixture into the cavities of a silicon ice cube tray, filling each about halfway and press mixture down.
Pour a thin layer of chocolate on top of each until all are covered, then go back and add more chocolate to each until you run out.
Place tray in the fridge to harden for 20-30 minutes and enjoy. Store leftovers in the fridge and eat 1-2 bites a day. Makes 6-8 bites.
Serving: 1bite | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g