Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats
Loaded with cinnamon flavor and studded with raisins, these overnight oats taste just like an oatmeal raisin cookie. They're vegan, gluten-free and packed with protein.
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds optional
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup optional
Add oats, protein powder, almond milk, chia seeds (if using) vanilla, cinnamon and raisins into a bowl or jar. Stir well to combine, until all the protein powder has dissolved. Seal container with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
Take the container out of the fridge the next morning and stir the mixture. You’ll notice that the oats soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Top oats with a few extra raisins and a drizzle of maple syrup (if using) and enjoy.
Overnight oats will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge in a sealed container.
- almond milk – any type of milk will work.
- maple syrup – If you want to reduce the sugar in this recipe, feel free to use a sugar alternative like stevia or monk fruit. Honey would work well, too.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 384mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 25g