Basic Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
A light, fresh and an easy lemon vinaigrette that works on just about any salad.
Servings: 3 /4 cup
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup or stevia, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 Tablespoon fresh
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons olive oil
Whisk together all ingredients except the olive oil in a small bowl.
Slowly pour olive oil into the bowl and whisk together until emulsified.
You can also blend everything together in your blender or shake the dressing together in a jar.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 77mg | Sugar: 1g