Golden Milk Protein Smoothie
This golden milk smoothie with fresh turmeric, ginger and mango is the perfect way to refuel after a workout. It’s got the protein and carbs your body needs along with anti-inflammation properties to help your body recover.
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ frozen banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt use a dairy-free substitute if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric or 1 Tablespoon peeled and grated fresh turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1/2 Tablespoons peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or your favorite milk
- pinch of black pepper
Dairy-free – You can use non-dairy yogurt or sub in a plant-based protein powder if you want to keep it dairy free!
Pineapple – not a fan of mango? Feel free to sub mango for pineapple or you can do a mix of both.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 231mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 31g