Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
This creamy chocolate mint chip smoothie is packed with coconut, cacao, mint and frozen riced cauliflower. It’s vegan, low in sugar and loaded with protein and healthy fats.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond, cashew or coconut milk
- 1-2 Tablespoons almond butter or coconut butter
- 1/2-1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- handful baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
- 4-5 leaves fresh mint or 1-2 drops of peppermint extract
- 1-2 medjool dates (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- granola for topping (optional)
Blend: Place all ingredients except cacao nibs and granola in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
Add: Mix in cacao nibs and blend a couple seconds more.
Serve: Pour into a glass, sprinkle with granola and cacao nibs and enjoy!
- Sweetener – if you're not using sweetened chocolate protein powder, you may want to add some sort of sweetness to the smoothie. 2 medjool dates or 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup or honey should do the trick.
- Smoothie upgrade – feel free to add your favorite superfood ingredients to the smoothie as well.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 21g | Sodium: 583mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 9g