These healthy apple nachos are sure to satisfy even the strongest sugar craving. Sliced apples are piled high and topped with date caramel, chocolate chips and nuts.
- 2 Tablespoons date caramel sauce
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans*
Wash and slice the apple, leaving the skin on. Add apple slices to a plate in a single layer, if possible.
Drizzle date caramel sauce on top of the sliced apples.
Sprinkle on chocolate chips, chopped nuts and any other toppings of choice.
- Toasting pecans: For toasting the pecans, turn oven to 350°F and spread the nuts out evenly on a baking sheet. Bake until golden for 5-10 minutes or until fragrant and toasty.
- Add nut butter: skip the pecans and drizzle a tablespoon of nut butter over the top of the nachos to add a salty flavor and some extra protein.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 56g