Apple Cider Vinegar Roasted Brussels Sprouts
These apple cider vinegar roasted brussels sprouts are the perfect side dish for just about any occasion. You'll love the savory, sweet apple cider vinegar sauce that the sprouts are roasted in!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts; rinsed trimmed and cut into halves
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced into chunks
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon mustard Dijon or whole grain
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 400°.
Rinse, trim and cut brussels sprouts into halves.
In a medium sized bowl mix together vinegar, oil, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper. Place sprouts and onions in the bowl and toss to coat.
Spread the brussels sprouts and onions on a baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
Stir sprouts and cook for another 15-20 minutes or until sprouts are tender on the inside with a golden brown and crisp outer layer.
Remove from oven and serve.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 432mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g