Superfood Cereal Blend
Finally, a healthy cereal packed with superfoods!
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats make sure your oats are GF, if that's important to you
- 1/2 -1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw buckwheat groats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon goji berries or dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- banana slices
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk
- optional add ins: maca camu camu, mangosteen or your favorite superfood powder
Mix oats, protein powder, buckwheat groats, chia seeds, goji berries, coconut, hemp seeds and cinnamon in a bowl and cover until ready to enjoy.
When ready, pour almond milk over the cereal mixture and give it a big stir. Top with banana slices and eat immediately or allow mixture to soak up some of the almond milk before enjoying.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 11g | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 7g