No Bake Cereal Bars
The perfect combo of chewy and crunchy. These squares hold together well so they’re portable and make a delicious, healthy whole-grain snack!
- 1 ½ cups Cheerios
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup dried cranberries or goji berries
- ¼ cup pepitas aka pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup natural creamy almond butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
Place Cheerios, oats, coconut flakes, dried cranberries, pepitas, sunflower seeds and chia seeds in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
In a small saucepan, heat almond butter and honey over low-medium heat, stirring frequently until the mixture is completely smooth. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and sea salt.
Pour over the cereal mixture and gently toss to coat everything.
Pour into lined pan and press mixture down firmly with a spatula or your hands.
Place bars in the freezer for about 30 minutes to setup. Remove from freezer, cut into bars or squares and serve.
Store leftover bars in a sealed container in the refrigerator. They should last about 1 week.
- Mix-ins: Feel free to customize these bars by changing up the mix-ins. You can easily swap the cranberries for another dried fruit like raisins and the seeds can easily be swapped too!
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g