Healthy S'mores Dip
Bring your favorite campfire dessert inside with this easy and healthy s’mores dip, made with chickpeas and oven-toasted marshmallows.
- 1 - 15 oz can chickpeas drained, rinsed and dried
- 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows vegan and gluten-free, if needed
- graham crackers and strawberries for serving
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place all ingredients except marshmallows into a food processor.
Blend until smooth and creamy. About 3-4 minutes.
Add hummus mixture to a small baking dish, cover dip completely with mini marshmallows and bake for 10-15 minutes or until marshmallows have puffed up and turned golden brown.
Serve immediately with graham crackers and strawberries.
Serving: 1/8 of dip (without graham crackers) | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g