Say hello to your new favorite summer cocktail! Strawberry Frosé, aka frozen rosé, made with 4 ingredients, no refined sugar and less than 200 calories per drink.
- 1 750 ml bottle chilled rosé
- 16 oz frozen strawberries (3 cups)
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey to taste
- 1 -2 cups ice cubes if needed
Add chilled rosé and frozen strawberries into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Taste and add honey and ice, if needed.
Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Low-sugar option – Skip the honey and use a low-sugar rose. For a low-sugar option I've tried this Wonderful Wine Co. Rosé and it was delicious and only has 0.15 grams of sugar per 5 oz glass.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g