Cashew Chia Pudding Bowl
This creamy chia pudding bowl recipe combines chia gel with a homemade cashew pudding. The combo is absolutely delicious and perfect for a make-ahead breakfast.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1½ cups water
- ⅔ cup raw cashews
- 6 large dates pitted, soaked in water overnight, and drained
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup fresh berries chopped pineapple, or sliced bananas
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or ground cinnamon
- Handful Amie’s Grain-Free Granola
In a small bowl, combine the chia seeds and water; set aside until the mixture forms a gel, about 20 minutes.
Combine the cashews, dates, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and half of the chia gel in a high-speed blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer the pureed mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the remaining chia gel.
Serve immediately, topped with one or more of the optional toppings, if desired, or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 41mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 27g