3-Ingredient Mango Smoothie
Similar to a mango lassi, this simple protein-packed smoothie requires only three ingredients — mango, Greek yogurt and almond milk. Creamy, cool and deliciously refreshing on a hot summer day.
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Blend: Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy: Pour into a glass, top with a few mango chunks and enjoy!
- Dairy-free option: swap the Greek yogurt with full-fat coconut milk yogurt.
- Sweetener: This smoothie has a nice sweetness on it's own from the mango, but if you'd like a sweeter smoothie feel free to use vanilla Greek yogurt or add a drizzle of maple syrup/honey or even 1-2 medjool dates.
- Spices – For cardamom, start with 1/4 teaspoon. For ginger, cinnamon and/or turmeric, I'd start with 1/8 teaspoon!
- Protein powder – make this a complete meal or snack by adding protein powder. I like using Nuzest!
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 554mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 3636IU | Vitamin C: 120mg | Calcium: 469mg | Iron: 1mg