Healthy Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
Make healthy chocolate banana ice cream with frozen bananas, cacao powder, almond milk and almond butter. It's absolutely delicious, healthy, dairy-free and doesn't require an ice cream maker!
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 frozen bananas chopped into chunks
- ¼ cup almond milk unsweetened chocolate or vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- ½ - 1 Tablespoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- ½ Tablespoons cacao nibs or chocolate chips optional
Place bananas, almond milk, almond butter and cocoa powder into a food processor or high speed blender.
Pulse/process until smooth and creamy. You may need to turn off the motor and stir the mixture a couple times while processing.
Add in cacao nibs or chocolate chips (if using) and pulse once more. Spoon ice cream in to a bowl and enjoy! If you want to be able to scoop the ice cream you can place it in the freezer for 2 hours so it's solid enough to scoop.
Serving: 1/2 of recipe | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 26mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 23g