Easy Fruit Salad
This colorful fruit salad combines ripe strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwi, pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges with a hint of lime.
- 1 lb strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 3 kiwi peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes halved
- 3 mandarin oranges or clementines peeled and sectioned
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or honey optional
Toss: In a large bowl toss together strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, kiwi, grapes and mandarin oranges. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, lime zest and maple syrup, if using.
Serve: Drizzle lime dressing over fresh fruit mixture, toss and serve immediately.
Store: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
- No added sugar: feel free to skip the added maple syrup/honey if you don't want the added sugar. If you're using fresh, ripe fruit it will be plenty sweet!
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 45g