Pear Smoothie with Avocado and Spinach
Give your day a nutrition "punch" with this delicious pear smoothie featuring creamy avocado, spinach, coconut water and fresh mint. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 pear quartered with peel
- 1/2 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water divided
- 1/2 cup DOLE Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
Blend: Combine pear, avocado, 3/4 cup coconut water, spinach and mint in high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
Taste: Add remaining coconut water and blend until you get the consistency you like.
Serve: Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 55mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g