This healthy Frappuccino is cool, creamy and delicious. Made with cold brew coffee, chocolate protein powder, cacao, dates and almond milk.
- 2/3 cup cold brew coffee concentrate or chilled coffee
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 - 2 scoops 25-50 grams total vanilla or chocolate protein powder (I used 2 scoops chocolate Nuzest)
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon cocoa or cacao powder
- whipped cream optional for topping (use coconut whipped cream for vegan option)
- 1 Teaspoon cacao nibs optional for topping
Blend: Place all ingredients except cacao nibs into a high powered blend and blend until smooth.
Enjoy: Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and cacao nibs, if using and enjoy.
Serving: 1drink without toppings | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 461mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 32g