Black Bean and Corn Salad
Meet your new go-to cookout dish! This colorful black bean and corn salad is super healthy and takes only minutes to prepare.
- 1 bag 16 oz sweet frozen corn kernels, defrosted*
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Toss together veggies and beans: Combine corn, black beans, bell pepper and red onion in a large bowl.
Add dressing: Stir in the parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Serve: Serve right away or chill in the fridge until ready to serve. Store leftovers in a covered dish the fridge.
- To defrost frozen corn: Run under cold water to quickly thaw and drain well.
- Fresh corn can be used here as well. You'll probably need 4-5 ears of corn to get 4 cups!
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 621mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 7g