Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
This thick and creamy dragon fruit smoothie bowl has a beautiful, bright pink color and tastes just like a smoothie bowl you'd get from a smoothie shop.
- 2 Pitaya Plus Smoothie packets
- 1 frozen banana, in chunks
- 1/2 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Toppings: banana slices, berries, shredded coconut, homemade granola
Add all of the ingredients except toppings into a blender.
Blend until smooth, using the tamper on your blender to help move the frozen fruit around. You shouldn't need to but you can add more almond milk if the mixture is too thick to process. Remember it's a smoothie bowl so you want it plenty thick!
Scoop into a bowl. Sprinkle on toppings and enjoy immediately.
Serving: 1bowl without toppings | Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 507mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 39g