Egg, Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap
A quick and delicious breakfast wrap with eggs, spinach, hummus, feta and sun-dried tomatoes.
Servings: 1 wrap
- 1 whole grain or grain-free tortilla I like Seite's burrito size tortillas
- 1-2 Tablespoons hummus any flavor will work
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/8 cup onion chopped
- 2 button mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon crumbled feta
- 1 Tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- hot sauce for topping (optional)
Spray skillet with cooking spray and sauté onion and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes or until fragrant. Add spinach and sauté for a few minutes longer, until spinach has wilted.
Add egg and egg whites to pan with veggies and cook for about 2 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. While cooking sprinkle on a little sea salt and ground pepper.
Warm up the tortilla and the spread on a layer of hummus. Place the egg scramble in the center of the tortilla and top with sun-dried tomatoes and feta. Sprinkle on a little more salt and pepper as well as hot sauce, if using.
Wrap tortilla up and serve!
Serving: 1wrap | Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 663mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g