Avocado Chocolate Pudding
This avocado chocolate pudding is so rich and creamy. No one will ever guess that it's made with avocado instead of dairy.
- 1 cup mashed avocado
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ½ Tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup or other liquid sweetener like honey or brown rice syrup*
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- dark chocolate shavings chocolate chips or cacao nibs, for topping
- coconut whipped cream raspberries and mint leaves (optional)
Blend: Using a food processor or high power blender, combine avocado, almond milk, cocoa powder, sweetener and vanilla. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Taste and add more sweetener, if necessary.
Chill: Put in refrigerator until it is cold. Top with dark chocolate shavings, chocolate chips or cacao nibs. To make it extra fancy, add a little whipped cream, raspberries and a sprig of mint.
Store: Store leftover avocado pudding in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days. I don't recommend freezing it!
- For a low sugar option, try stevia or monkfruit instead of maple syrup.
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 46mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 27g