Tropical Green Smoothie
This tropical green smoothie is loaded with banana, mango, coconut, spinach, protein powder and chia seeds. It's the perfect healthy smoothie for summer!
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup almond coconut milk blend*
- 1-2 cups baby spinach
- 1 scoop plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut + more for topping
- I really like the flavor of the almond coconut milk in this smoothie, but if you don't have it feel free to use whatever milk you have on hand.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 23g