Curried Avocado Egg Salad
Make healthy egg salad by replacing mayo with avocado and adding curry powder for a kick!
Servings: 2 -3
- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/2 large avocado cubed
- 1/2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons relish or chopped pickles
- 2 teaspoons green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4-1 teaspoon curry powder
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- optional add-ins: fresh dill chopped celery, raisins
Combine ingredients: Add all ingredients into a bowl and mash together with a fork. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper.
Serve: Use egg salad on salads, sandwiches or wraps. I did pita pockets with little spring mix and tomato slices.
- Relish or chopped pickles: You can leave out the relish/pickles but I really like the flavor they add.
Serving: 1/2 of recipe | Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g