Garlicky Kale Salad
This garlicky kale salad is the best kale salad ever and so easy to whip up. The zesty tahini dressing is absolutely delicious and makes this recipe taste JUST like the Whole Foods garlicky kale.
- 1 bunch raw kale washed, de-stemmed and dried
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar or water
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Bragg's liquid aminos tamari or soy sauce will work
- 4 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons 1-2 cloves minced garlic
Break or cut kale into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl.
Puree all ingredients except kale in a blender or food processor to blend the dressing.
Pour dressing over kale and massage into the kale with your hands until all pieces of kale are coated.
Let the salad sit in the fridge for an hour or so to marinate. You can skip this step if you need to eat right away, but allowing some time to marinate will wilt the kale a bit and make it a little more palatable - particularly for those who are skeptical of eating raw kale.
Serving: 1/2 of recipe | Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 3g | Sodium: 995mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g