30 High Protein Snacks
Snack healthy with these high protein snacks! I'm sharing tons of recipes, each with at least 5g of protein per serving and some of my favorite store-bought snacks that are high in protein as well.
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder (I used Nuzest)
- 1 cup oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt omit if peanut butter has salt
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon melted coconut oil more if needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-4 Tablespoons chocolate chips plus extra chocolate chips for topping
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
Combine protein powder, oat flour and salt.
Add in peanut butter, honey, vanilla and coconut oil. The dough will be quite thick. I suggest combining the dough with your hands. If it’s still too dry add more coconut oil, 1 teaspoon at a time.
Mix in chocolate chips with hand or spoon.
Press dough into a lined loaf pan and add more chocolate chips on top. Press the chips in with your hands.
Let bars chill in fridge for at least one hour before cutting.
Remove bars from the fridge, cut into 6 equal-sized bars and enjoy.
Bars will last about one week in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Honey: I haven't tested this recipe with anything else, but I think another liquid sweetener like maple syrup or date syrup would work well.
- Peanut butter: any natural, drippy nut butter should work. You can try almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower seed butter.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g