Vegan Burrito Bowl
These Chipotle inspired vegan burrito bowls are so easy to make at home and great for meal prep. Toppings include cilantro rice, tofu sofritas, black beans and corn salsa.
Prep your tofu sofritas, cilantro rice and corn salsa if you haven't done so already. You can prep all of these ahead of time to save time. Short on time? Check out my notes!
To make bowls, add a base of shredded romaine lettuce to each bowl and top with a 1/2 cup rice, 1/4 portion of sofritas, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/4 cup corn salsa, red onion, cilantro, guacamole (or avocado) and fresh salsa.
- Romaine lettuce: Feel free to swap the romaine with any leafy green.
- Rice: Swap the rice with cauliflower rice for a low-carb option!
- Tofu sofritas: You can swap this with plain tofu or veggie meat crumbles.
- Black beans: Refried beans would also be delicious.
- Corn salsa: Use cooked corn for a shortcut!
- Red onion: Yellow onion would also work.
- Guacamole: I love making my homemade healthy guacamole, but store-bought or sliced avocado also works.
- Salsa: Homemade or store-bought works. You can also just top your burrito bowl with sliced tomatoes.
- Need fast burrito bowls? You can make these burrito bowls in 15 minutes by using frozen rice, frozen roasted corn and plain tofu or veggie meat crumbles. See my instructions for how to make this version above within the blog post.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 605kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 168mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 8g