Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats
Refreshing and super easy to meal prep, these blueberry lemon overnight oats are the perfect summer breakfast!
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla protein powder (I used Nuzest protein powder)
- ½-1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup full fat plain Greek yogurt or vegan yogurt
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup blueberries, plus more for topping
- toppings of choice: granola, blueberries, nut butter
Add oats, milk, yogurt, protein powder, maple syrup, chia seeds, blueberries, lemon zest and sea salt into a jar or storage container with a lid. Stir ingredients together.
Place in the fridge overnight. If you're in a rush you can shorten the soak time to 2-4 hours.
The next morning (or when ready to eat), remove lid and give oats a big stir. If they seem too thick you can add a little more milk to loosen the mixture. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy. You can eat the oats straight from the jar or pour into a bowl for serving.
Overnight oats should last up to 5 days in the fridge in a sealed airtight container.
- Protein powder: I used Nuzest vanilla protein powder. Feel free to skip this if you don't have protein powder on hand.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 578mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 720IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 428mg | Iron: 3mg