Tuna Egg Salad
This tuna salad with hard boiled eggs is packed with protein and extra creamy. It's really easy to make and super healthy!
- 1 5 oz can of tuna drained
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 3 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt*
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped dill pickle
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Lettuce leaves bread or crackers for serving
Combine: Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
Serve: Top with fresh dill and serve. I like serving in crunchy lettuce leaves for lettuce wraps.
To store: Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Greek yogurt swap: You can use mayo or mashed avocado in place of the Greek yogurt if you'd like.
Serving: 1/2 of recipe | Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 223mg | Sodium: 423mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g