Leftover Turkey Salad
This lightened-up turkey salad with celery, onion, dried cranberries and almonds is the perfect recipe to make with leftover turkey.
Servings: 6 cups
- 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup diced celery about 2 stalks
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup salted and roasted almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise I like avocado oil mayo
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt I used full fat, but you could use low fat
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh dill parsley also works
Add turkey into a large bowl along with celery, onion, cranberries, almonds, mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, pepper, salt and fresh dill. Toss to combine.
Enjoy salad on top of a bed of greens, in a lettuce wrap, as a sandwich with regular bread, on crackers, in a pita or on a croissant roll. Store leftovers in an airtight covered container for 3-5 days.
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g