This sweet and fresh pineapple salsa is so easy to make! Pair it with tortilla chips for a flavorful appetizer or use as a topping for tacos, grilled chicken or fish.
- 1 cup finely diced pineapple*
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup finely diced bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice + more to taste
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Add pineapple, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, garlic and cilantro in a small bowl.
Toss with lime juice. Taste and add more lime juice if needed. Cover and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to let the flavors marinate before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer or as a topping for fish.
Serving: 1/8 of recipe | Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g