Curry Chicken Salad
This curry chicken salad recipe with celery, onion and raisins is super flavorful and comes together fast using shredded chicken. It's an awesome salad to meal prep for lunches throughout the week.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 -1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons cashews optional
In a large bowl, stir together mayo, apple cider vinegar, curry powder, pepper and salt.
Add shredded chicken, celery, raisins and red onion to the bowl. Stir until well combined.
Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed. If mixture seems too dry, add more mayo.
Serve on bread as a sandwich, in lettuce wraps or over a bed of greens.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g