Orange Banana Smoothie
Packed with protein and perfectly creamy, this orange banana smoothie comes together fast for a post workout snack or an easy breakfast.
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 frozen banana, chopped into chunks
- 1 navel orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 scoop vanilla (or natural) protein powder (I used Nuzest)
- 1/2 -1 cup milk (I like unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
- handful of ice (optional)
Blend: Add banana, orange, vanilla protein powder, and milk (starting with 1/2 cup milk) into a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
Taste: You can add more milk into the blender if the smoothie seems too thick. You can also add ice if you want the texture to be more slushy.
Serve: Once the consistency is perfect, pour into a glass and enjoy.
Optional add-ins – Add 1 teaspoon chia seeds and/or 1 Tablespoon of coconut flakes for some healthy fats!
Protein powder – You can skip the protein powder if needed.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 507mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 28g