Hearts of Palm Salad with Shrimp
A protein packed hearts of palm avocado salad with grilled shrimp, cilantro and tomatillo avocado dressing. Light, fresh and perfect for summer!
- 2 cups spring mix baby spinach, chopped romaine (or your favorite leafy green)
- 10-12 grilled shrimp
- ¼ cup sliced hearts of palm
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chopped red onion
- ½ avocado sliced
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Tomatillo avocado dressing
For the grilled shrimp, season peeled and deveined shrimp with salt and pepper. Grill for 5-7 minutes total, flipping shrimp after 3 minutes.
To prepare the salad: Add greens to a bowl and top with grilled shrimp, hearts of palm, tomatoes, red onion, avocado and cilantro.
Serve with tomatillo avocado dressing.
Serving: 1salad without dressing | Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 681mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g